Tackling COVID-19 in the MDP Studio
Over the past 5 months, our world has changed. The outbreak of Coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) has turned our lives upside down. I want to assure you that safety has ALWAYS been a high priority in my New Jersey photography studio where I specialize in maternity, newborn, and young family sessions. COVID-19 has just kicked it up a notch. I am so honored and humbled when you choose me to capture these moments with your most precious gifts…your babies. And, I want you to know that I don’t take that responsibility lightly. I am doing everything in my power to keep you safe.
Sanitation in the Studio
I have always cleaned my studio thoroughly between every session. All props, wraps, blankets, and clothing have always been washed thoroughly after each use, whether they appear to be “dirty” or not. Here are the extra steps I am taking in the studio at this time:
- I am deep-cleaning all hard surfaces (seating, doorknobs, bathroom, flooring) with hospital grade cleaning solution before/after each session.
- All props, blankets, wraps, and clothing will be thoroughly washed and sanitized after each use.
- I will be wearing a protective mask for the length of your session or ordering appointment.
- I will be hand-washing and using hand sanitizer throughout your session.
- If anyone in my family is ill or showing any symptoms, your session will be rescheduled.
Client Expectations in the Studio
To further prevent the spread of any germs, I have put the following expectations in place for clients:
- Remove shoes upon entering the studio.
- You will be asked to wash your hands for at least 30 seconds with warm, soapy water.
- Clients must reschedule their session if they (or anyone in their household) is ill.
- If a client arrives for a session and they appear unwell and showing symptoms, they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the studio for client use.
- Only those immediate family members participating in the session are allowed in the studio. Please leave other family members at home.
If anyone in your home is showing any of viral symptoms (runny nose, fever, cough, etc.), please contact Megan immediately to reschedule. You will not be penalized for rescheduling your session. Thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe and healthy If you have any questions about how I am keeping the studio safe, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Are you newly expecting?? Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family! Click here to help you prepare for your maternity session!
Considering a newborn session for your brand-new babe? You won’t regret it–they are only so tiny for a short time. Click here to learn more!